Asphalt Bangun Sarana News
Corporate Social Responsibility
This donation is helping to support tools and providing quality care. Also, provide customized equipment to assist earthquake victims as well as mobility aids.
The expedition itself had identified several biotopes diversity at a massive karst on a fresh water area, where at least 3 species of Papua’s rainbow fish (Melanotaenia Mairasi) were identified during the expedition.
The main objectives of the expedition were:
- Inventory of zoology biodiversity, especially the rainbow fish and equivocal of other fishes as one of the economically important fish as well as a model of multi discipline studies of basic and applicative knowledge.
- Interaction study between the karst evolution and the biodiversity evolution, both surface and underground.
- Zoology fossil study and analysis record of pre historic civilization at Kaimana region, which believed as the bio-geographic intersection
The CSR program aims at conveying integrated organic farming concept know how to the local communities nearby ABS terminal, where the communities are still on struggle for their economic empowerment, post tsunami in 2004 The CSR program also includes the donation of several machineries for organic food preservation, composting and organic pesticide processing purposes. With this CSR program, the economical wheels of the communities nearby our bitumen terminal could be actuated, through continuous guidance/ supervision from experts, it is indeed a long term basis of a mutual relationship with the local communities, an effort which is in line with ABS vision being sustainable in Aceh.
Both ABS & SRC helped financing a two (2) months Handicap International mission in Padang (Sumatra, Indonesia). The project focused on physical rehabilitation with two (2) main objectives:
- To ensure the presence of a senior P&O on the field to take the measure for assistive devices and provided qualified care
- To provide to the victims of the earthquake the adapted assistive devices and mobility aids