Asphalt Bangun Sarana Products
The Innovation in Indonesia: a priority for ABS. Supported by a strong team of Engineers and Technicians, ABS strives for technology and innovative solutions. Our Central Laboratory, located nearby Jakarta area, can perform all the tests and lead technical studies for bitumen, modified bitumen and emulsion based products. Beside this, daily quality controls are performed by skilled technicians in every depot.
They are bituminous binders whose properties have been modified by the use of a chemical agent. This agent modifies the chemical structure and/or physical and mechanical properties. Those binders can be analyzed with conventional tests for bitumen and additional specific tests
A Modified binder must:
– Be physical and chemically stable during storage, application and in service (SHRP)
– Be able to be processed with conventional equipment
– Achieve coating or spraying at normal application temperature
– Provide expected mechanical performances
– Modifiers can be : elastomeric, plastomeric, fibers, chemical agents, antioxidants, natural asphalt, adhesion promoters
Each modifier is carefully selected in order to achieve the required performances of the final product.
Polymer Modified Bitumen
Definitely the best regarding the performances, our Polymer Modified Bitumen represents an excellent alternative to the conventional bitumen and other modified binders by:
– Providing Higher mechanical performances at high solicitations
– Improving resistance to shear rate and cohesion
– Improving resistance to the fatigue and to the permanent deformations
– Improving resistance to cracks formation at low temperature
High performance Hot Mix Asphalt will provide a longer service life for your roads and reduce the frequency of maintenance and interventions
This kind of modified binder has been used with success in Asia for the construction of Highways and Airports. The polymer modified bitumen is also used in Mining for the Chip sealing of High traffic Hauling Roads. For more information about Polymer Modified Bitumen, please contact: [email protected]
Emulsion & Cold Asphalt
As part of his core business for more than 80 years, COLAS has enjoyed a large experience on emulsion and cold asphalt mixes. Eco friendly, cost efficient and safe product, Emulsion is the best alternative to cut back and bitumen.
Different bitumen can be used for specific purposes such as : prime coat, tack coat, coating & waterproofing, chip seal & surface dressings, cold mix , soil stabilization and also dust suppression
Our technical department is able to assist you in the selection and use of our emulsions.
Asphalt (PEN 60/70)
Indonesian Standard grade 60/70 of bitumen is available from ABS.
This Class of bitumen under the Indonesian Standard is determined by Penetration at 25C
Bitumen is available in bulk tankers
All bitumen supplied by ABS conforms to the Indonesian Standards (SNI)
For more information about Our Bitumen: [email protected]